Effective grant seeking is about more than filling out an application form. It involves strategic prospect research, detailed project planning, and articulating a compelling case, all while employing efficient tools, processes, and systems. This workshop will focus on identifying suitable funders, organizing for efficiency and effectiveness, and creating a compelling project rationale and plan.
Using ample tools, reference materials, examples, and strategies for success, over a period of four, 90 minute sessions, this workshop will cover:
- Current trends in grant funding
- Funder search techniques, tools, and tips
- Organizational capacity, creating efficiencies, removing roadblocks
- Preparation of all proposal components
- Proposal refinement
- 4 live virtual interactive sessions with group discussions, learning activities, take home materials, and additional resources
- Opportunities for one-to-one questions and feedback from course facilitator
- Opportunity to network and connect with other industry professionals
Register for the waitlist and we will contact you when registration for a future session opens.